Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Family time and the Zoo

Lately Ellie has been making this funny face where she scrunches up her face. I told her to stop making fun of me, but she kept doing it anyway.


She always wants to help feed herself. I'm sure you can imagine how that turns out. It's a fail. success! - Er, if the purpose is to get most of the food not in your mouth.


At least it's fun, right?


This is her cackling laughing at me.


Ellie still loves the swings. It's almost as if it was her first time riding them all over again. Since last time was only over 4 months ago when we were visiting Montana.


Kailey (her 7yo cousin) is so cute with Ellie reaching out to her.

If only we could all look like this riding in baby swings...



Had to throw one in of Trenton, he's Ellie's cousin who is just 6 months older than her, and I can tell they will be best buds.

After all the time I just spent on being at the park with Kathy's family, I better get on to the other purpose of this post, the ZOO!! Ellie has only been a couple of other times to the AZ zoo, but that was back when she slept the whole time and was in the stroller. Although it was busy being a free day and all, this time she enjoyed it much, much more.

I love this picture of her and Kurt. They  seem like they are both in awe of the monkeys.

 


All of you who don't know, this is a GO-RIL-LA. GORILLA (Thanks for teaching me how to say it in Tarzan, Disney!)



You'd think the animal Ellie would get most excited about would be big, soft, and fuzzy. Like a monkey,  giraffe, or even a zebra. No, it was not. She was thrilled about the Komodo Dragon. It looked like it wanted to eat her, but she didn't mind with the glass in between.


Look at that face!


We are excited to have such a nice zoo so close and look forward to going many more times in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment