Sunday, November 11, 2012

Early Bird

People always say that the early bird gets the worm, but when Ellie wakes up for the day at 4:33, all she gets is Timmy Time and I get drowsy. At least she gave me some smiles (and still takes 3 naps)!


I had to take a screenshot to prove it.


Thanks, Timmy. You're a life saver.


In other news, here is my latest crochet project. I think it's as cute as can be, especially on Ellie.


It's a little lamb.


Blurry, but still cute.


All  bundled up for the cold!


What brings me such great joy is the fact that Ellie loves books! I hope she always does. I try to read to her as often as possible.


My cooperating teacher for student teaching always said, "You don't have to read every day, just every day you eat." I think it's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment