Tuesday, August 21, 2012

7 months

On Friday, Ellie turned 7 months old! We were out of town during this time though, so that explains the delay!

Ellie weighs in at about 14 lbs.
She still wears 0-3 month clothes.
She scoots/drags/pulls/crawls everywhere.
She enjoys crawling more than sitting.
She plays with her tongue all the time.
She loves saying mamamama, bababababa, dadadada, lalalalala, and nananana.
She does the cutest little growling noise. She just recently learned how to do it, and does it all the time.
She loves all kinds of food ..... so far! Haha.
She doesn't have any teeth yet, but I think they are on the way in.
She's a super happy baby & we love her to pieces!


I took pictures of her standing as shown above. 


Here she is sitting.


I tried to keep the side out of her reach, but as you can see, she won. Luckily, I was done taking photos.




Already trying to hide from me! Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment