Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ellie is a Giant...

Ellie is a giant... compared to our friend's newborn (2 1/2 week old) baby!

When I knew I was going over to visit Becca and baby Leona, I knew I had to make lots of hair accessories for her!
Here's the lot of them!
When I got to Becca's we hung out for awhile, but then we went out for lunch and a stop at Joann's. Here were the girls in the cart. It was SO hot outside, Becca lifted the cover for a bit to help Leona cool down. Ellie had fun just chilling! 


Here are the pictures of the girls next to each other. Leona weighed about 6 lbs 12 oz at this point. She felt like a feather. It's crazy to think that Ellie was literally 2 1/2 lbs smaller than this at one point. I can't imagine it now. Good thing I took tons of photos of her then! Ellie still is in 0-3 month clothes too (in other words, SHE ISN'T HUGE! Haha)


Ellie loved just watching the baby (she was fascinated), and I feel the next couple pictures show that.




However, when Leona started crying (as seen above) Ellie didn't know what to think. I wonder if it scared her, or if she felt sad for the baby too. Either way this was her reaction.


 Right after I picked her up she stopped crying and started smiling again. It was cute.

I had to get a picture of the head together. After an epic fail of photographing from Ellie's side, and Leona not looking at all, I had this bright idea to move where I'd see Leona, because I just knew Ellie would look. That's when I got this little beauty.


I sure do love this little girl! She's growing so fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment