Friday, January 4, 2013

Holiday Celebrations

Our holidays were quite busy this year! We moved into our new place, had two birthday parties are Chuck E. Cheese's, made another trip up to Montana, and then made a trip back home to go to a family sealing and to see all of Kurt's siblings. It sure was a big and tiring party!

I always love my parents Christmas trees. This was taken Christmas morning.


Here are some pictures taken before our trip. Ellie has started to love my diaper bag lately and she loves to take everything out of it. She especially loves my wallet. Here I am catching her in the act.



Here are the photos of Ellie's first trip to Chuck E. Cheese's for her cousin Emery's 3rd birthday party. She loved all the fun rides, and especially loved Chuck!







She walks like 7-8 steps before falling and has for quite sometime now, I know it'll be no time before she is running everywhere!


Here are the pictures from Montana now, and this was taken at my mom's office.


Ellie was much more experienced her second time around at Chuck E. Cheese's. She grabbed the steering wheel like an old pro, and even made the attitude face. Uh oh! I better watch out!


With it being Ellie's first Christmas I was curious to see how she would react to seeing Santa Clause. I know tons of kids start to cry, but she was more excited than anything. I think her face is priceless, especially since she might be scared of him next year!


Ellie was excited for her first Christmas ever! It was her first time to open presents and get gifts. It was all so new to her, but Daddy was a great helper! She loved all the ornaments on the tree, and thought they were so fun, she just wasn't too happy when I kept taking them away.


One of Ellie's gifts was a doll and stroller we got for her. I was curious to see how she would react. The first thing she did was eat her face give her a great big kiss! Such a sweet girl!


She also got a tunnel that she took to right away.


It was such a fun Christmas, especially with Ellie around!


No comments:

Post a Comment