Sunday, December 16, 2012

White Christmas and First Big Snow

With Thanksgiving past, and Christmas looming, who doesn't eat? This is at one of our favorite places with Kurt's parents, Tucano's. Too bad I only took two pictures...




Thanks to Derrick, Kurt's brother, all three of us had free tickets to the musical White Christmas. It was fun eating pizza at his office, and then walking through downtown to get to the play. Everything was all lit up, and the weather was crisp, making it feel that much more festive. I do have to say that I like the story in the movie better, but it was so fun going to a live musical performance (it's been too long!), and it was even better to have a little date. What I thought was fitting was the fact that we walked outside to snow! Okay, it wasn't a ton, but it was our first signs of snow, and more was coming down!


It was a great evening, and we really enjoyed it.


Now, of course, it wouldn't be a blog post unless I added more pictures of Ellie, right? Lately she has been so funny trying to "use" chapstick whenever she finds it. Luckily, she hasn't figured out how to take the cap off yet.


Like I mentioned, the snow was on it's way! Here is Ellie all bundled up outside in her first EVER big snow storm! She loved the powder and crawling around in it, until she got a face full of it!


Here's proof that Ellie does have a LITTLE hair! I just die over the little piggies in her hair!


Here she is surprised after getting the face full of snow.


Ellie sporting her new winter coat and beret from Oma and Opa!


One of her first times eating spaghetti. She thought it was the bee's knees.



Daddy and Ellie


She thought the spaghetti was so great, that she already started using it to be a walrus!




No comments:

Post a Comment