Since we've been in Colorado, the weather has been so gorgeous, and we haven't had any major snow storms yet (knock on wood). We've just been enjoying all of this time together and going on walks/hikes outside.
It's so nice having an IKEA close. You can wander around for hours there, and I've heard that every Tuesday you can get a free kid's meal per child. What a great marketing promotion to get people into the store!
I walked in to check on Ellie to see if she was napping, and all I could see was the shadow of her drinking from her bottle. I thought it was priceless.
One day while Ellie was napping Kurt and I decided to hike Castle Rock, while his dad watched the sleeping babe for us.
Here we are at the top!
The view. I definitely have missed this kind of beauty. In Arizona there aren't tall mountainous peaks like this.
As we were hiking back down the hill I discovered an oddly placed MAM pacifier on a little tree. I'm sure there's some confused momma out there wondering where her baby lost his paci. I felt it was something interesting to document, especially since I value our MAMs so much!
Kurt used a little rock like side walk chalk and scratched K <3 e.="" him.="" i="" it="" of="" p="" sweet="" thought="" was="">
Goodbye, Sabi! You've been good to us. I'm Sorry Arizona made you die much earlier than otherwise. You still lasted a good 18 years. I'll always remember your little quarks, and be grateful to have something much more reliable.
3>
Here's Daddy and Ellie. I still can't believe how much she is growing (even if her hair isn't) all the time!
By the way, since in CO, we traded Sebastian, our Escort, who had been have a plethora of problems and was becoming a money pit, for something a little bit nicer. This picture I call "The Tale of Two Cars."
Goodbye, Sabi! You've been good to us. I'm Sorry Arizona made you die much earlier than otherwise. You still lasted a good 18 years. I'll always remember your little quarks, and be grateful to have something much more reliable.
Anyway, on the something better, here's a picture of Ellie in a dress I wore as a babe. I just had to take a picture to provide proof! Gotta love the poofy sleeves!
After the move and everything, it was great to get a fortune cookie that actually made sense, and made me feel that much better. Life is good.
3>
No comments:
Post a Comment