Ellie sure loves her food! She loves her eggs, black beans, and peas mmm, lunch!
I could definitely tell it was time for Ell's nap when she climbed up onto her bouncer to just sit and finish her show.
Her new favorite thing that she loves is helping out with the dishes. She loves helping empty the dishwasher, but hasn't quite mastered putting the dishes away without tasting them first!
Lately she has started puckering her lips and sniffing through her nose. It's the cutest little thing. I have no idea where she got it from.
Apparantly, two MAMs are better than one! She's a silly one!
I love the little cuddle moments where she falls asleep in my arms. These are few and far between nowadays.
Guess what? We are moving in 4 days! Then it's goodbye Arizona, and hello Colorado! Here's our dresser and my jewelry armoire all wrapped to go.
Since we are leaving, I've been catching up on all the shredding I needed to do. I can honestly tell you my least favorite part about shredding is emptying the shredder.
Since we had rice I knew we weren't going to use before moving, I decided to make a home made rice box for Ellie. She loved playing in it. I just had to make sure she wouldn't eat the rice.
Lovin' the rice between her baby toes.
I think she loved feeling the textures.
Ellie and Kurt. I sure love my family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment