A day with Ells looks a little something like this...
She loves pulling up to stand against her swing, and trust me, she's had a couple spills, but she loves to do it anyway.
She loves to feed herself, and especially loves when I let her food finger paint/eat. Below are several of the pictures of her doing this.
She loves getting into anything I'm using, and lately she has loved my make up. Can you blame her for picking it over the floss?
Even when she watches TV she loves to pull up and stand against me.
Lately she loves cruising around the perimeter of the coffee table, and then has even moved over to the couch from it. It's so cute watching her moving.
Gazing out the window on her glider. Don't worry, I was there so she wouldn't fall.
Could a day get any better? I think not.
No comments:
Post a Comment