Ellie is such a fun busy little girl. She loves to army crawl all over the place. Right now her favorite place is in the back corner behind the egg chair, between the couch and coffee table. She loves leaning on the Boppy, playing with the tag, and playing with the wipes container.
When I went to get her out of the crib she pulled herself to just sitting and chilling in her crib. She is getting to be such a big girl.
She loves crawling and looking at all the books. We have quite the bookworm!
Lately, I've been trying to prepare for when Ellie gets older and I've been getting my craft on. I wanted to make some lacing cards for church, and I printed these images from online and colored them in. Then I glued them to card stock, laminated, and hole punched them. It was a fun and quick little project, but I hope she will enjoy it in the future!
I left Ellie in her room for a minute and when I came back she pulled up to standing on her bouncer. She had such a silly grin because she was so proud of herself. She was giving me the "Hey Mommy, look at me!" look.
I thought I'd do something simple for outside our door as a little fall wreath, but I didn't want to spend a ton of time, so here's what I did. It was just what I wanted for the meantime.
I also decided to do a little Halloween decor. We already had the 'Spooky' sign from last year, so I decided to add acrylic paint to some random bottles I had held onto and cut some vinyl with my cameo. I love how they came out!
Lastly, this last week I taught myself how to crochet. I have to say, my sister and cousin inspired me to learn. My sister was saying how it wasn't too difficult, and my cousin taught herself via Youtube. I decided to try the same. I know it's just a basic project, but I loved creating something out of the thread and hook. I think the subject is pretty cute too. ;)
Here it is finished with the flower.
This past weekend we went on a date night with Jeff and Stephanie. It was so much fun. We went to Costa Vida. It was my first time there, and I loved it! Kurt and I both got the Sweet Pork Quesadillas. After that we walked down to the Spirit Halloween and tried on masks and explored the store. Even Ellie got in on the fun. After that we got frozen yogurt and headed home to watch Nacho Libre. It was a great night!
| I tried the old Nun mask on. Creeper, or what? |
| Kurt decided to be a wolf, while Ellie was eaten by a fish. |
| Flamingo hats, who knew? I have to say, we were pretty cool! |
No comments:
Post a Comment