Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Baby on the Go!

Ellie is such a busy baby. She loves exploring and climbing all over everything. I went to the bathroom to come back and find she had climbed up onto her bouncer. She gave me this look, and I had to capture the moment.


Ellie always clobbers you if you decide to lay on the ground. Here is a moment of her climbing all over Kurt when he took a moment to rest.


Now Ellie always pulls up on our egg chair.


I decided to prop her in it and she started making funny faces. She sure is one expressive baby!



Then, of course, she pulled up to stand and look out the window.


She also climbs into the coffee table, and here she thinks she is pretty clever doing so.


.We sure love our little monkey. It's so fun watching her learn and grow every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment