Friday, June 4, 2010

Fun Adventures

So, last Saturday (May 29) Kurt and I decided to go on adventures! We were bored and sick of being stuck in the Burg. Of course we decided to go to Idaho Falls. Our plans for doing anything fun outside were ruined because it started to rain, but that doesn't mean we didn't have fun still! We went all over the place to random stores and looking at what they had. Some places we went were Best Buy, Ross, Pet Smart, TJ Maxx, and Deseret Book. Then we tried to find the Goodwill, but failed, so we stopped at Sonic and got Large shakes (if you bought one, then the second was FREE).

We love stuff like that. After our delicious shakes we went to the D.I. Finally we found some stuff to buy! We got some VHS movies of Pinocchio,Balto (Kurt hadn't heard of it before, and as a kid it was one of my favorites!), Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and Fifth element (which I haven't seen).
Balto (Kurt hadn't heard of it before, and as a kid it was one of my favorites!), Fifth element (which I haven't seen),and Who Framed Roger Rabbit. We also got a brand new 1000 piece puzzle for $2. Can't got wrong there! It's a picture of the Golden Gate Bridge with San Francisco in the background at dusk. I'll take a picture when we finish putting it together. Then I was having a craving for new books so I got 3 for $3! I got
The Memory Keeper's Daughter,

Pretend You Don't See Her,

and The Mosaic Crimes.

We're excited for all we got for $9. When we got out of D.I. it was down pouring and we had to book it to the car while we laughed about the weather. Then we drove home to deposit our stuff, and after that we had a little date at Craigo's for two buffets and $10.99. What a day!

Tomorrow we're excited to go to Yellowstone! June 5th and 6th are National Park days to get in free! We're going to take lots of pictures, and I'll be sure to post them!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, hello! I didn't know you guys had a blog, until I saw it on Shelly's! How are ya?? :)

    ReplyDelete