Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Life as it is! :]

So, I know I haven't been great about posting consistently, but when we lived in Billings it was a little harder because we didn't have any internet at our apartment. Excuses, excuses, I know. Haha. So I'll try to catch everyone up in a jiffy!

January 2, 2010 Kurt and I got married in the Billings, MT temple, and here are just a few photos. We have tons of wonderful pictures from my dad, Cassie, Scott, and Uncle Cliff. We're so blessed!

These first pictures are from Dad, and then the reception decorations are from Cass!


Shortly after we got married we honeymooned in CA and went to Disneyland! We stayed at a Crowne Plaza Resort, and we really lucked out because at the time we went Anaheim (and California in general) was the warmest place in the continental U.S. Billings had just had a huge snow storm and Miami was having frost warnings! We got to spend a lot of time at Disneyland and California Adventure, we got to go on a tour of L.A. (We saw so many things!!), and we even went to Sherlock Holmes while we were there. It was such a great opportunity.





After the honeymoon we had our open house in Colorado. Too bad a snow storm hit Billings because we had to leave early and my parents were unable to come. We still had a great weekend though and for my birthday Kurt took me to a cool restaurant called Casa Bonita where they have little shows and divers jumping into the water. After that we went to Avatar. Kurt was kind enough to see it again. I hadn't seen it before, but I really liked it! Erik and Anna-Lise let us stay at their home while we were there and we had the open house there. We all helped decorate, and it turned out beautifully!


And I even got a candle and cake for my birthday!!

Then while we were in Billings I worked for my mom's company, and Kurt had a job working for Wal*Mart. He was a receiving associate. Life was great! Then April 17 we had help from Mom and Dad moving out to Rexburg. We started school the 2th and have been keeping busy ever since! We love our new place! It has 2 bedrooms now, so it's nice to have extra space for all of our stuff! Haha. We can't wait for it to be warm again and be summertime! The weather here has been so crazy!! So, that's some of the things going on in our life!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute, I didn't get to see any of the pictures Dad took of you and Kurt at the temple, and I love that first one of you and him with Angel Moroni blurred. Plus CA looked like a blast! Good luck with your summer semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures em! I wish I could of been there! You look very beautiful like always!

    ReplyDelete