Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Best Days of My Life

Here's a video I made of Kurt & me throughout our friendship, dating, engagement, and then the day we got married. Obviously it doesn't have all of our pictures, but I hope you like it!! I'll try to post soon again. Let me know what you think!!

3 comments:

  1. Cool Em! Its really cute! Good job! Thanks for posting; its always fun to hear what you guys are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Emily! Certainly gives me a few ideas for when we're going through that stage. It's a heck of a task to plan a wedding as I have recently learned, but you have proven that the results are well worth it. You're awesome Emily! Let's do lunch sometime soon.

    P.S. We are moving into some brand new apartments called Temple View, which aren't too far from Cougar Court. It's the construction site right behind Le Schwab, so we can totally do group stuff since we're not far from each other.

    ReplyDelete