Saturday, October 15, 2011

Graduation!

Being that Kurt graduated end of July, and I got to walk with him, I figured I should post some pictures! The move to AZ was crazy busy! We got here July 31st (Sunday), and by the time we unpacked all our stuff with just the two of us it was Tuesday night and I started student teaching on Thursday. So much for a break, right? At least as of now, I have 5 weeks left of student teaching! Just gotta keep pushing through! I love it, but it's crazy busy, and I have homework on top of being at school 7:-3:15 every day. So here's some pictures from our graduation!!


Quick picture with Derrick (Kurt's brother) before everything started. We were so glad he could be there, and loved having him up at school with us!


The choir that sang at the commencement.

President Clark addressing the graduates.

My parents waiting before the ceremony began.

Everything was so rushed before the ceremony, and after we rushed over the Craigo's (now Pizza Pie Cafe) because we didn't want to wait forever for our meals and it was 7 at night. From all of this, we forgot to take pictures with Kurt's parents. We were so disappointed, especially after they drove all the way to see us. They had to leave early on Sunday, but here's a picture documenting that they were actually there, and then there's Derrick (sorry it's not the best picture of you, DD) and our friend Jeremy as well.

After receiving our empty case for our diplomas.

Sunday after church we ventured out to take other pictures, so here's one with my parents.

We just took a few pictures of the two of us for fun.

Crazy faces! So, glad to be done!

1 comment: