At our 4 month Dr. appointment we were told to start Ellie on some rice cereal (to help her gain weight). Of course I had to take pictures to document her first experience!
 |
| Ellie loves propping herself up |
A couple of weeks ago we saw the solar eclipse. It was really cool. When you walked outside it seemed a bit darker than normal, even though the sun was out. We were able to see the eclipse perfectly because someone walked by with their blue frisbee and you could see it by looking directly through the frisbee at the sun. I still find it crazy that that works. IT was neat though! We sure enjoyed it.
 |
| Solar eclipse. This picture shows how it's dimmer |
Ellie's first experience with rice cereal! She wasn't too sure about it. That was one "Mommy" definitely experience I hadn't thought about before, in the sense that I never thought about having to teach a baby how to eat. She definitely is getting better at eating every day!
Who doesn't love baby tootsies?
On a crafty note, I made these little beauties the other day. Gotta love my cameo! The Mickey/Minnie and Dog are for my parents, and the stick people for us!
Lastly, another bit of Ellie. Can you tell how much I love her?
 |
| I'd like to call this Tip, Tipping, Tipped. Haha. |
Very cute! She sure is getting big! It's fun to start feeding them food. Hope to see you soon :)
ReplyDelete